Elaine Grohman talks to Edee Franklin, the founder of Sanctum House. Edee’s lifelong passion has been in helping people, particularly women at risk realize they are okay and help them recover. Out of her professional and personal background in 2013 she founded Sanctum House with the vision to empower survivors of human trafficking.
- Michigan shelter helps human trafficking survivors | The Seattle Times
- Sanctum House Featured on Empower Radio Podcast
- New Michigan shelter helps human trafficking survivors rebuild their lives
- Sanctum House Selected for “Challenge Grant”
- Founder Edee Franklin Honored in Same Ceremony as Domestic Violence Victims