Manager – Donor Database
The Manager of the Sanctum House donor database plays an integral role in the fundraising operations and has a dual reporting relationship to the Founder/President and Executive Director. Candidate should have a working knowledge of the fundraising process, be experienced in data management and be able to communicate effectively internally and externally. As a part-time employee (10-15 hours per week) with the ability to work remotely, the manager must be self-directed and have superb time management skills.
- Enter all donations into donor database. This includes donations from PayPal, Sanctum House website, checks/cash, and in-kind goods and services.
- Draft and distribute all acknowledgment letters in a timely manner.
- Send thank you notes on behalf of the Founder/President as required.
- Assist with special events by:
- Creating a campaign event page for ticket sales
- Tracking sales/donations
- Tracking sponsors and attendees
- Create a monthly dashboard report for President & Philanthropy Consultant
- Create quarterly reports for Executive Director (for tax purposes)
- Follow up on any outstanding donation questions
- Investigate and resolve any complaints involving PayPal or Network for Good
- Must have a passion for Sanctum House mission.
- Knowledge of the fundraising process and associated terminology is required.
- Proficiency with donor management systems is required. Experience with Network for Good is preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely is required.
- Must have superb writing skills.
- Must like to work independently, be self-directed and have excellent time management skills.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have the ability to thrive under deadlines while maintaining a commitment to excellence.
- Must take personal responsibility and initiative.
- Must adhere to strict confidentiality of donor information and Sanctum House clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel are required.
- Please submit fee expectations, general availability, and a resume with references to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates are asked not to request submission status via email or phone.